10. Headquarters of Unesco is in-
a) Geneva b) London c) Paris d) New York
11. Where is the headquarters of Interpol?
a) Paris b) London
c) New York d) None of these
12. ‘RAW’ is the name for the intelligence agency of which country?
a) USA b) Sri Lanka c) India d) Iran
13. Who is the founder of Wikileaks?
a) Julian Assange b) Billgates
c) Steve Jobs d) Rick Perry
14. IDB stands for-
a) International Development Bank
b) Islamic Development Bank
c) Indian Development Bank
d) Inter-country Development Bank
15. In which year was NATO established?
a) April 04,1949 b) May 7,1949
c) April 14,1948 d) May 28,1994
16. What type of organization is BIMSTEC?
a) Financial b) Social
c) Economical d) Technological
17. The Meaning of SAFTA is-/SAFTA A^Æ wK?
a) SAARC free trading Arrangement
b) SAARC free Tariff Agreement
c) South Asian Free Trade Area
d) South Asian free tariff Agreement
18. What is ‘Super 301’?
a) Name of a modern computer
b) A new variety of wheat
c) American trade law
d) A new vaccine of AIDS
19. Who is the founder of yes for the children’s?
a) Barak Obama b) Nelson Mandela
c) Bill Clinton d) Prof Dr. Yunus.
20. Which is considered the coldest place on earth?
a) Oakland in New Zealand
b) Verkoyansk in Siberia
c) Alaska in USA d) Sidney in Australia
21. The ‘Big Ben’ is the -
a) Name given to the big clock of the British Parliament building
b) Official residence of the president of France
c) One of the longest palaces in Spain
d) Sand and Rock bridge between sir Lanka and India.
Answer : 10.c 11.d 12.c 13.a 14.b 15.a 16.c 17.c 18.c. 19.b. 20.b 21.a.