(পূর্ব প্রকাশের পর)
6. Match the parts of sentences given in column ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ to write five complete sentences. 10
7. Put the following parts of the story in correct order to make the whole story. Only the corresponding numbers of the sentences need to be written. 1×8 = 8
i. Of Shakespeare’s education in known little.
ii. William Shakespeare was born on April 23, 1564 in Stratford on Avon.
iii. His mother Mary Arden was the daughter of a prosperous family.
iv. When he was 14, his father lost his property and fell into debt.
v. She was eight years older than he.
vi. His father John Shakespeare was a farmer’s son.
vii. In 1582 Shakespeare married Anne Hathway, the daughter of a present family.
viii. His real teachers were men and women and the natural influences which surrounded him in Stratford.
Part B: Writing Test 50 Marks.
8. ‘Write a paragraph on ‘International Mother Language Day’ answering the following questions. 10
a. Which day is the International Mother Language Day?
b. What happened on the day?
c. Who embraced martyrdom and why?
d. Why was the day declared as the International Mother Language Day?
e. How is the day observed nationally and internationally?
9. Read the beginning of the story. Write ten new sentences to complete the story. 10
Hazrat Abdul Quader Jilani was one of the most famous figures in the history of the Muslim. He was very religious and truthful. One day he was going to ........
10. Suppose, you are Sami living in Dhaka. You have a close friend living in Joypurhat at Dashra village who want to know the importance of e-communication. Now, write a letter to him about it. 10
11. The graph shows yearly imports and exports Billion Dollars. of Bangladesh. Describe the graph in 150 words. You should highlight and summarize the information given in the graph. 10
12. Suppose, you are Mahim and your friend is Jisan who is late in the class due to traffic jam. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the causes and effects of traffic jam. 10
Dîigvjv : Part A
1. Multiple choice
a. giv. 1985; b.giii. Muslims;
c.giv. 77; d.giii. 360;
e.gii. fusion; f.gii.Unparalleled;
g. g i. 6 feet.
a. UNESCO stands for United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.