1. ‘Poets are the unacknowledged legislature of the world’- who said this?
a) Browning b) Shelleyc) Tennyson d) Byron
2. Which country organized the 1st underwater (undersea) Cabinet Meeting in the world?
a) Japan b) Maldives
c) Sri Lanka d) Indonesia
3. Which country is ‘Elephant Pass’ is situated in?
a) Burundi b) Singapore
c) Srilanka d) Thailand
4. ‘Democracy Square’ is located in-
a) Pnompen b) Islambad
c) Dhaka d) Tokyo
5. East Timor has separated from-
a) Indonesia b) Australia
c) China d) Japan
6. Who was the leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979?
a) Shah of Iran
b) Imam Khotami
c) Imam Robsonjani
d) Imam Khomeni
7. Julius Caesar was the ruler of Rome about—
a) 1000 years ago
b) 2000 years ago
c) 1500 years ago
d) 3000 years ago
8. ‘International Institute on Ageing’ was established in-
a) Geneva b) Rome
c) Paris d) Malta
9. Where is the headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) located?
a) London b) Paris
c) Vienna d) Geneva
Answer : 1.b 2.b 3.c 4.a 5.a 6.d 7.b 8.d 9.c.