English Grammar & Literature
1. Do you enjoy _____ Cricket Matches on TV?
A. Watch B. For watching
C. To watch D. watching
2. Everybody (go)- there.
A. have gone B. are going C. are gone D. has gone
3. Habitual fact is expressed only in-
A. Future indefinite tense only.
B. Past indefinite tense only.
C. Present indefinite tense only.
D. All the tenses.
4. I made him ____ this job.
A. To do C. doing B. Do D. done.
5. The streets would be wet, if it
A. Rains C. rained B. Has rained D. had reined.
6. Morality is dying _____ gradually.
A. down C. out B. on D. by.
7. He parted ____ his friends in tears.
A. With C. from B. Against D. beside
8. I am not bad _____ tennis.
A. in C. about B. at D. with.
9. The murder was carried out in _.
A. Cold hand C. Cold Blood
B. Cold head D. cold swing
10. Mrs. Alam was ___ great women.
A. head & heart B. ins and outs
C. through and through D. far and wide.
Answer Sheet : 1.D 2.D 3.C. 4.B 5.B 6.C 7,C 8.B 9.C 10.C